Saturday, April 2, 2011

Testing

I am uploading a sample video from our camcorder to see how it is going to work.  Our hope is that when we are able to share pictures and videos, that we can upload them here for family and friends.  What you are about to witness is Bailey Lichty singing her rendition of Every Move I Make.  You may or may not be able to understand what Bailey is saying, but I find it pretty cute.  Here are the lyrics:  "Nah, nah, nah...(etc).  Waves of Mercy, waves of grace.  Everywhere I look, I see your face.  Your love has captured me.  Oh my God, this love, how can it be.  Nah, nah, nah...(etc)."  Please let us know if it works or if there are any other problems with the video.  It should be a MP4 which is the most common type of digital upload. (Note: please pause the music on the playlist at the bottom of the blog before starting or you can't hear Bailey)

Have a blessed Sunday,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment