Monday, April 18, 2011

And this and this and this...etc.

I am married to one of the most organized people in the world who helps me be pro-active and, usually, allowing me to enjoy when we actually get to a trip or task.  Normally her preparation is spread out comfortably or intensely involved for a couple days.  It has been 4 days since our phone call and our chance to travel.  I am not sure if I have ever been more tired or busy in my life (except when I used to work as a teacher).

Today I had my Bible study at 6:30 am, work from 8am-6pm and somewhere in there I needed to get paperwork notarized, completed, faxed, copied and otherwise readied.  I also had to be kind, listen and effectively be involved with everyone who came by or I ran into (including my family members).  Then dinner with the family, haircut for Jacob, clean up and story time/bedtime for kiddos.  Now for some real work.  Compare notes of what we found, research more information, print out cheat sheets and assess our progress.

Time to prioritize our to do list for Tuesday.  After a furiously busy Monday, no rest for the weary.  The goal:  to be done with all the major preparation by Sunday with the details to complete next week (if necessary).  Maybe there will be a chance to watch my Nuggets put a hurting on the Thunder (not likely, but sometime this week).  Oh, and hopefully a little bit of sleep.  Stock up on Vitamin C.  Eat enough to keep going, ignore anything but what is necessary and plod forward.  Power on.  God help us!

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment