Sunday, April 10, 2011

Edge of Our Seats

I knew that today was going to be a bit odd when I heard this statement from Sheri at church, "Only 13 hours til The Ministry opens."  It seemed to set a tone for a busy day filled with hope and promise for Monday.  We continue to pray, our children included, for the families that are currently in Ethiopia and on their way home.  Camryn talked about the "big celebration" that their families will have when they return.  She then talked about having a celebration when our son comes home, and how great it is going to be.  Sheri and I are praying for the desires of our heart.  Not much different than other times of late, but it seems so close that we can feel/smell/taste our son.

I am now at the point of wanting to work through it and not let my hopes for the timing that I desire get in the way of the work that God has planned for us.  As with everything, this too shall pass.  The anxious moments/days/weeks of anticipation will finally all be worth it at some point.  I am ready to sing as loud as possible, for as long as possible in all sorts of ways possible.  Come on Monday!  I am sure that my phone battery will wear out long before my day is over tomorrow as I check websites, email and chat group posts.

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment